Hello Dear Reader.
I promised that i would tell you some 30 things that i have learned so far in my life.
1. Any day above ground is a good day.
2. Have a dream and be brave enough to follow it, just a little bit every day.
3. Failures are not mistakes, only lessons to learn. If you don’t learn, you will learn the same lesson again and again until you do.
4. Be kind to everyone, you don’t know what demons they are dealing with, and one day that person may help you out.
5. Always trust your gut/first reaction. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
6. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. You won’t regret it.
7. Take photos and print them out. You will be glad you did.
8. Don’t be afraid to try something new.
9. What other people think of you is none of your business. Do you and what you love.
10. It’s not a bad thing if your dreams change. It is life.
11. Life is too short for bad: people, food, service
12. Don’t be in a hurry to get married and have kids. Live a little.
13. Being perfect is boring. Life is not perfect,every mistake or failure makes the canvas of life more beautiful.
14. Love your parents. Your time with them is getting shorter and shorter every day.
15. Take care of your health. Your body needs all the help it can get. More vegetables and exercise will do you a lot of good.
16. The world is not as a bad place as the news would have you believe. There is a lot of positive in your world, just take an honest look, and appreciate it.
17. SAVE. SAVE.SAVE! A little goes a long way.
18. The way you speak of others is a reflection of what you feel about yourself.
19. Shutting up and listening to others around you will teach you lots, what they think and why they think they way they do..
20. It’s ok to loose some friends along the path of life. We are all changing and we may reconnect later on so…
21. Nurture your closest friendships and even if you loose touch, love them from afar.
22. Forgive others for their mistakes. Forgive yourself too. It’s important.
23. You cannot please everyone, so make yourself a priority. Take care of yourself first,that way you will be able to take care of everyone else, baby, husband, boss etc
24. Know your strengths and focus on them and build them. Use your weaknesses to your advantage.
25. Give and give generously. This is the one thing you can give others and yourself.
26. Read. Pick up a biography or self help book. Learning never stops. You may use what you have learned one day. There is a saying that there are no new mistakes under the sun” Any mistake that can be made has already been made.
27. Believe in yourself.
28. Don’t listen too much to others when it comes to making decisions — including the opinion of your parents. Your inner voice, when you truly allow it to surface, is the wisest of all. It has all the answers you need. In matters like relationships and career choices.
29. Happiness is a personal decision. So is unhappiness.
30. Give time time.
31. Don’t let people intimidate you, even if they have the cards stacked against you. People are just people.
32. Hang out with a child, niece or nephew, on a regular schedule either once or twice a week. You will learn lots from them and they will look up to you. You will build a relationship that will last for decades.
33. Hang out with an older person, aunt or uncle or parents or grandparent, on a regular basis. They will teach you more about life and hisotry than you can get in any book.
Those are just a few of my life lessons.
I hope you can relate to a few of them.